Sunday, 7 February 2016

Download the 'Sick Room EP' 
and support the victims of the Calderdale floods.
All profit from the EP will be donated to Calderdale flood relief.


The Sick Room EP
by Steve Ansell

1. Believe, Believed
2. Hostile
3. The Legendary Jumping Man 

Download here


On Boxing Day 2015 devastating flooding occurred in Calderdale, West Yorkshire affecting 2700 homes in Todmorden, Hebden Bridge, Mytholmroyd, Sowerby Bridge, Copley, Elland and Brighouse. This is my local area, the place I call home and it could easily be my family currently trying to put our lives back together. 

Calderdale Flood Relief information

Last week I made the 'Sick Room EP' recorded with members of 'Magoo' available as a 'pay what you feel it's worth' download on Bandcamp. I will be extending this offer until the end of March 2016. ALL PROFITS from sales of the download will now be donated to Calderdale Flood Relief Appeal. I don't expect to raise a fortune but every little helps and I will post updates of any and all money received.

If you like the songs, please support Calderdale Flood Relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment